The online sales increase that MasterCard has registered, and more options of virtual stores are expanding the competition; learn how to stand out with delivery
In the face of the new reality of online sales, supermarkets are aiming at offering the best delivery service, not only by price and agility, but by quality as well. According to a MasterCard survey about general sales in retail, in different payment modes, e-commerce increased 75% in the month of May.
The survey shows that the average growth of online sales is of almost 50% in the last three months, against 14% registered in the first quarter of 2020. Many retail companies have been creating online sales solutions and in this scenario, the best service stands out. Check out bellow few tips in order to make your operation relevant among competitors, offering the best delivery service in the market.
5 tips to improve supermarket delivery
1. Make sure to select well the fruits and vegetables that will be sent to the customer, in order to avoid returns;
2. Be strict with the predetermined delivery time for the service;
3. Inform the customer about the product exchange policy, in case they need it;
4. Respect the number of items, the brands chosen by the customer and, mainly, the price limit that each customer wishes to expend;
5. Learn the price limit for each item of the customer’s list, keeping the customer from expending more than expected.